To the Photographer Who Knows Your Business Deserves The BEST Systems & Strategy
The Only System You Need to Get Booked Out Working Part Time And Charging What You Deserve (Even If You're New)
Thriving Photography Businesses Don't Happen By Taking Pretty Pictures...They Happen By KILLER Systems & StrategyCLICK HERE TO GET INSTANT ACCESS
From C.E.O Elizabeth Nwansi
"Photography Doesn't Have to Be An Expensive Hobby"
Building a photography business can feel overwhelming.
Especially when you have no clue how to build one right? And if you're like most photographers I work with you love the art, you love when you deliver that gallery and the pure joy your client responds with.
...you love the freedom.
But here's the reality:
Whether you've been photographing for years or you just picked up a camera...
PRETTY PHOTOS DO NOT SELL THEMSELVES
If that were true, you could kill it at your photoshoot, post the photos up on social media and get booked out with a stream of clients wanting to pay you premium rates.
So if this is your strategy right now...you're leaving so much money on the table.
Because let's be real...has what you've been doing worked for you so far?
AND THAT'S TOTALLY OK!
The truth is there is a formula to building a successful wedding & portrait business...and ANYONE can learn it!
THIS IS WHERE I COME IN - I'm going to teach you EVERYTHING in the 4 step formula, so you can get booked out and charge what you deserve.
Let me guess...
Whether you are just starting out or a few years in, I've coached my fair share of photographers and I bet I know what you're thinking.:
- You're struggling to attract leads, ideal clients who are a dream to work with and willing to pay you what you deserve.
- There's no strategy to why you're charging your rates and your throwing numbers at the wall hoping they stick.
- You've been doing it for years, but you can't figure out how to stop shooting budget weddings and make that jump to premium.
- Or maybe your brand spankin new, you barely have start up money and you don't know where you should be focusing first.
- You are overwhelmed with social media and you know you are supposed to use it, but you don't know how to do that while still having a life.
- You think you should be focusing on the "art" of photography to get more clients, but that's not actually working for you.
- You're "Hustle Sally" and a total overworked one woman show who's ready to jump off the anxiety train and learn how to book with ease.
Sometimes you wonder if it's even possible for you.
How would it feel to...
- Have a clear roadmap so that you can know exactly what to work on and actually work LESS?
- Replace your current income so that you can quit your day job and finally do something you really love?
- Know exactly where to find photography clients and how to get them to book you at prices you deserve?
- Dump your relationship with information overload for good & run your photography business with ease?
- Get off the hamster wheel, work less, make more and spend all that new free time with your family and friends?
- Finally get out of budget pricing so that you can start photographing work that inspires you regularly?
- Have a mentor you can check in with monthly so you can keep your new momentum going?
- Finally know the simple formula to getting booked out working part time?
Here's the truth:
It is a 100% possible to build a premium photography business, even while working 12 hours a week
I did it, my students are doing it and you can do it too.LET'S DO THIS!
"Omg omg omg omg praise the lawwwwwdddd! I used your zoom call suggestions and (the clients) booked!"
Carly Rose, Booked her first client at $5k
"Someone pinch me please!! I must be dreaming! I just got booked for an elopement at the wedding venue of my dreams! 3hr elopement at the Ringling Museum in Sarasota. I am super excited!"
Immediately after reading the inquiry, I (used our RTB strategy) She was so easy to chat with and without any hesitation proceeded with booking me. By far, this has been the easiest and quickest booking for me. Thank you Liz for your all support, as well as everyone in RTB group!"
Lucy, Booked her first ideal client after booking budget brides
I'm going to give you a keep it real moment
The #1 Mistake Broke Photographers Are Making
When photographers aren't getting results they want, they start to do MORE. They take on MORE budget weddings, watch MORE content, spend MORE hours on social media, work MORE than before and go into full hustle, caffeine diet, up until 2am every night struggle mode. Client's can spot that energy from a mile away. Budget clients LOVE it!
Thinking posting to social media is a marketing strategy. Spending hours and days researching reels, carousel posts, comparing yourself to your competitors, obsessing over captions, trying to post daily when you don't even have enough content to post daily...
...and on and on and on.
More more more.
When you aren't seeing the results you want this ends up being you, on the daily...overwhelmed and thinking more is the answer.
As I'm sure you're aware by now, that hustle till you fall over mode doesn't work.
Because the same thing that got you here...definitely will not get you THERE. Not the results you're looking for.
So then most photographers decide to go on a cheap class frenzy. You know...those small $179 classes. A class on Instagram, a class on pricing, a class on emailing, a class on branding, a class on websites, a class on editing, a photography workshop, 10,000 presets...tiny class here...tiny class there.
Then they try to take all of this information from different instructors who teach different methods, they've now spent $1,000 to $10,000 TOTAL to only get fragments of what they actually need.
And therein lies the problem...because what they actually need to do is take less classes, buy ONE fully comprehensive program and call it a day.
After 7 years in the photography industry and charging $7,000 to $9,000 per wedding, it's as simple as this:
Less. IS. More.
You are in the photography BUSINESS...and until you learn the ENTIRE business of photography, you're going to keep running at a frantic pace.
Your business needs a roadmap. You need to identify the 10% of things that are the ACTUAL needle movers and only focus on those.
When you learn these principles, you change, your business changes and you finally see how people are able to work less and make more.
Roadmap to Booked
The A-Z System to attract high paying photography clients and elevate your business (even if you've never gotten a paid gig before).
This is the exact roadmap from A-Z I used for my own business, to go from free shoots to up to $9k weddings in four years.
The course is super comprehensive, but we understand the need to ask questions as you build your own business.
Our private community of other women growing their photography business is invaluable. Meet your new biz bestie and get accountable!
Learn at Your Own Pace
A self paced course that you can revisit as many times as you need to over the course of your membership.
Here's what you'll learn
Everything you need to build a thriving photography business
Your Failproof Business
The fundamental work to ensure that you have a sustainable, thriving photography business.
- The Visionary Photographer - Create your vision for your life & business.
- Money Made Sexy - Shift your mindset about money so it starts working for your not against you.
- The Mechanics - All of the software I use for my own business.
- Successful Entrepreneur 101 - Teaching you what separates successful people from those who aren't, so you thrive instead of self sabotage.
We cover the nuts and bolts, the foundation of your photography business and it's success.
- Purposeful Pricing Method - how to price your services based on what makes the most sense for YOU and your vision for your dream photography business.
- Ideal Client - How to finally figure out EXACTLY who you are serving and why it gets your more jobs.
- The Curated Brand - How to create a stunning brand that aligns with your ideal clients and gets you booked with ease, even at higher price points.
- “Clients that Love You Back” - my process for a smooth client experience that overjoys my clients so much they end up sending me all of their friends as referrals for life.
Elevating Your Skills
This Phase I will share the important things you need to know about the art of Photography.
- Consistent Editing System - how to stay consistent with your editing right from the start of your business.
- The "Moneymaker" Shot - How to get that EPIC shot that gets you client inquiries on repeat.
- The Necessities - All of the equipment I use for my own business.
- Styled Shoots That Book - How to put together a styled shoot strategically that attracts high tickets clients to you.
- The Client Consultation - No more awkward sales calls. You'll learn how to sell with ease and get my exact sales script for my own calls.
Attracting Ideal Clients
Ditch overwhelm and get clarity on exactly how to use Instagram for your business. Book quality clients without a huge following and learn which other avenues to focus on so you stay booked out year after year.
- Tiny Audience Big Profits - How to get started booking high ticket photography clients even if you have a small audience.
- “Be Where They Are” - Ideal Client Social Funnel - how to attract your perfect ideal clients that are willing to pay a premium for your photography services.
- The Curated Feed - what to post to magnetize your ideal clients with your work and get them inquiring in your inbox.
- Networking With Ease - Guest expert Corinna Rose Photography explains how she networked to get to 6 figures in three years flat.
How does this sound?
Your life after taking this course...
- Work for a couple hours, close your computer and rest easy knowing your business is well taken care of.
- Turning down inquiries because you're fully booked and your sending them to your photography friends.
- Make a positive impact on people and give them the gift of beautiful photos and an amazing client experience that has them raving about you.
- You're making more than you used to make, you're working less and you are finally doing the things in life you always wanted to.
- FREEDOM...ahhh bask in the feeling of the confidence in your profitable photography business.
"Best decision I could have ever made! Within a week I gained the confidence to raise my prices, within a few weeks I had booked out 3 months in advance!"
"Before Liz, I didn't know anything about websites, pricing and finding clients. I was unsure about raising my prices but she gave me the confidence to move forward"
Try our program for 30 days, risk-free
When you enroll, you have 30 days to go through the program and if for ANY reason, literally any reason you don't feel like it's the best investment you've made for your photography business...we'll give you 100% of your money back. No questions asked.
Simply email us over at [email protected].com and we'll make sure you're taken care of.
You have 365 days to get results!
After you pass your first 30 days of being mind blown by what's really missing in your photography business, you ALSO have an additional 11 months to turn the training into action. If you don't see positive results simply show us that you did the work and we're happy to refund your investments. That's how confident I am.
I know this program works and frankly you shouldn't have to pay for anything that doesn't work!
Monthly Live Coaching With Elizabeth
A high-touch once a month coaching experience, to ask your questions and get advice as you work your way through the program. We want you to have every resource available for you to succeed and this member fave has famously changed businesses within a month.
If you are not able to make the call, simply submit your question to our private community group and it will be answered on the call. All replays are posted within the community group.
15 Done For You High Converting Email Templates
Imagine just how much easier (and quicker!) it will be to have proven, psychologically driven emails ready to copy and paste for your business. This pack includes:
- The Initial Inquiry Response
- First Follow Up
- Second Follow Up
- Unavailable For Wedding Date
- Wedding Welcome Email
- Photoshoot Confirmation
- Check In (1 Month)
- Vendor Intro Email (Before Wedding)
- Sneak Peek Email (After Wedding)
- Gallery Delivery (Client)
- Gallery Delivery (Vendors)
- ...and more
Consultation Call Sales Script
What if I wrote a script with exactly what you need to say on a Consultation Call so you can book clients who are happy to pay what you deserve? All you have to do is schedule the call & use my script. Yours FREE
I have spent 7 years learning exactly what to say to clients on a call to get them excited to work together and ready to book. This resource is all yours to use again and again.
Private Facebook Community
There is nothing like the power of community. Receive access to our private community of like-minded photographers sharing their wins, their resources and their lessons.
Ask your questions to the sounding board, team up with accountability buddies and find your new business bestie.
If I can do it, you can absolutely do it too.
Your path to a thriving photography business
1. Join Roadmap to Booked
Click the enrollment button and follow the checkout steps. In minutes, you'll get an email will your login details.
2. Dive in and take action
Dive into the content and take action. Remember the ones who are successful are the ones who take action.
3. Reach your goal
Feel that? That's accomplishment. Know what it feels like to reach a goal you've only ever dreamed of.
This is for you if:
- You are ready to dive and take massive action with a solid roadmap for profit and sustainability.
- You're looking to invest in a quality educational experience that hands you every tool you need to grow.
- You're a self starter with a bold drive to build the photography business of your dreams.
This isn't for you if:
- You're looking for low investment education that allows you to dabble in committing to growing your business.
- You're already a photography pro and have your books full and pricing you love.
- You struggle with procrastination and don't feel driven to leave your current situation, even if it means more income.
Meet your teacher
Hi, I'm Liz
I am a Fine Art Photographer in the Bay Area and Founder of Elizabeth Nwansi Co. I am a business and marketing strategist for Photographers who are ready to take their business to the next level.
I help my students ditch the overwhelm, align their business with their priorities and start raising their prices to build a sustainable business model.
I believe that being honest is kind, and I'm 100% no fluff. My goal is to help women realize their business dreams and step into their powerful selves. I've taken everything I've learned about building my succesful photography business and created a repeatable system anyone can follow. It's important for women to know that I built a business that in just four years time was averaging $7k-$9k weddings because this is what I aim for every photographer who works with me to do as well.
Through my e-course, private coaching and mentoring, I'm helping woman Photographers everywhere level up, perfect their marketing and get booked out with clients they love.
But it wasn't always this way...
I don't have a degree in Photography, no parents to help me make investments and I didn't know one single thing about taking pictures when I started.
I was super awkward and introverted, just showing up to a photoshoot would makes me tremble and my palms would sweat. I've cried going home from networking events and seriously botched up photoshoots. I was the exact opposite of someone who looked like they would be successful at this.
But everytime I was scared, I pushed through and did it anyway. Anytime there was an opportunity to invest, I stretched my budget and took the plunge. I worked early mornings before my kids woke up and late nights after tucking them in for the night.
I crashed, adapted, learned more and adapted more. Crashed again, figured it out and KEPT GOING. I'm really just the story of a woman who believed in herself and didn't give up.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will this program work?
Things are crazy in life right now, should I wait?
I JUST started my business, is this a good fit?
What if I can't afford it? I really should pay back my debt and make more money before I invest.
I've had my business a few years, is this a good fit?
Do you offer refunds?
I'm a XYZ photographer, is this for me?
Does this include private coaching with Liz?
Real talk, my friend
It's your time to stop playing small.
I remember how scary it was to invest in something. I was in debt, I had a new baby and a toddler, I didn't feel qualified, I didn't know if it was going to work.
Thankfully I'm more afraid of regret than failure...so I risked everything and went for it anyway. I went through a season of sacrifice & fought like crazy to come out with a profitable photography business. That's how I know you can do it too.
If you invest, here's what's waiting for you on the other side:
- A thriving photography business that provides impactful income for yourself and others.
- The freedom to make your own schedule and finally enjoy live at your speed.
- The impact you will make on so many lives through photographing their most treasured moments.
EVERY EFFORT HAS BEEN MADE TO ACCURATELY REPRESENT OUR PRODUCTS AND THEIR POTENTIAL. EVEN THOUGH THIS INDUSTRY IS ONE OF THE FEW WHERE ONE CAN WRITE THEIR OWN CHECK IN TERMS OF EARNINGS, THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE TECHNIQUES AND IDEAS IN THESE MATERIALS. EXAMPLES IN THESE MATERIALS ARE NOT TO BE INTERPRETED AS A PROMISE OR GUARANTEE OF EARNINGS. EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON THE PERSON USING OUR PRODUCTS, IDEAS, AND TECHNIQUES. WE DO NOT PURPORT ANY OF OUR PRODUCTS TO BE A “GET RICH SCHEME.”
ANY CLAIMS MADE OF ACTUAL EARNINGS OR EXAMPLES OF ACTUAL RESULTS CAN BE VERIFIED UPON REQUEST. YOUR LEVEL OF SUCCESS IN ATTAINING THE RESULTS CLAIMED IN OUR MATERIALS DEPENDS ON THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO OUR PROGRAMS, IDEAS, AND TECHNIQUES MENTIONED, YOUR FINANCES, KNOWLEDGE, AND VARIOUS SKILLS. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER ACCORDING TO THE INDIVIDUAL, WE CANNOT GUARANTEE YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL, NOR ARE WE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY OF YOUR ACTIONS.
MATERIALS IN OUR PRODUCTS AND ON OUR WEBSITE MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT INCLUDES, OR IS BASED UPON, FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS WITHIN THE MEANING OF THE SECURITIES LITIGATION REFORM ACT OF 1995. FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS GIVE OUR EXPECTATIONS OR FORECASTS OF FUTURE EVENTS. YOU CAN IDENTIFY THESE STATEMENTS BY THE FACT THAT THEY DO NOT RELATE STRICTLY TO HISTORICAL OR CURRENT FACTS. THEY USE WORDS SUCH AS “ANTICIPATE,” “ESTIMATE,” “EXPECT,” “PROJECT,” “INTEND,” “PLAN,” “BELIEVE,” AND OTHER WORDS AND TERMS OF SIMILAR MEANING IN CONNECTION WITH A DESCRIPTION OF POTENTIAL EARNINGS OR FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE.
ANY AND ALL FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS HERE, OR ON ANY OF OUR SALES MATERIALS, ARE INTENDED TO EXPRESS OUR OPINION OF EARNINGS POTENTIAL. MANY FACTORS ARE IMPORTANT IN DETERMINING YOUR ACTUAL RESULTS AND NO GUARANTEES ARE MADE THAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE RESULTS SIMILAR TO OURS OR THE TESTIMONIALS OF OUR CUSTOMERS. IN FACT, NO GUARANTEES ARE MADE THAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE ANY RESULTS FROM THE IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES IN OUR MATERIAL.